Research & Dissertations
Completed and Ongoing research (Last 2 years)
- A Histopathological Comparison of Pulpal Response to Chitra–CPC & Formocresol used as Pulpotomy Agents in Deciduous Teeth
- An epidemiological study on Early Childhood caries as influenced by maternal and childhood characteristics in preschool children in Trivandrum district.
- Prevalence of Malocclusion and Preventive and Interceptive Orthodontic treatment Needs among 5-12 yr old school children in South Kerala.
- Comparative evaluation of Anticaogenic properties of Chlorhexidine, Sodium Fluoride and Green Tea Extract Mouth Rinses – A Clinical study.
- A Comparative Evaluation of the Remineralisation Potential of Monofluorophosphate, Casein Phosphopeptide – Amorphous Calcium Phosphate and Calcium Sodium Phosphosilicate on Demineralised Enamel Lesions – An Invitro Study.
- The Impact of Early Childhood Caries on the Oral Health Related Quality of Life of Preschool Children and their Families in Thiruvananthapuram City as measured by the Malayalam version of ECOHIS.
- Comparative Evaluation of Electronic and radiographic methods of Determination of Root Canal Length in Primary teeth – an Invitro study.
- Correlation of Prenatal Mercury exposure from Maternal Dental Amalgam and Occurrence of Autism in Children.
- Efficacy of Chitra CPC compared to Mineral Trioxide Aggregate (MTA) as Pulpotomy Agents in Deciduous Teeth – A Randomized Clinical trial.
- Prevalence of Developmental Defects of Enamel in School going children in Thiruvananthapuram City.
- The Timing of First Deciduous Tooth Eruption and its Correlation with Gestational Age and Birth Weight – A Cohort Study.
- Etiology, Pattern and Time Lapse in seeking treatment for Dentoalveolar injuries in children attending a Dental Teaching Institution.